Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #3

I just finished reading my fourth read-a-thon book, Zero Lives Remaining by Adam Cesare. It was a fun novella that reads like an 80s B movie. The plot is like Ghost in the Machine in an arcade.

I'm starting to get tired already. That's OK though, I only have about nine hours to go. Maybe I'll have an iced coffee and see if that helps.

The next book I will be reading is The Complex by Brian Keene.

Mini Challenge: Weird Cover Hunt

What I'd like you to do for this challenge is dig through your bookshelves/bookpiles and find the weirdest book cover that you have. Take a photo of it and share it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Goodreads, or your blog!

I have so many 80s horror books with cheesy covers (like pretty much all the Zebra Horror books I have) that it was hard to choose just one, but I think this one is the absolute worst and it makes me burst out laughing every time I see it.


No comments: