Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #2

I finished reading my second book of the day, A Dark Autumn by Kristopher Rufty. If you're a fan of Richard Laymon, I think you would enjoy this. It reminded me of Laymon's book, Blood Games.

I'm starting to get a bit tired now, so I'm taking a break to have a snack (spinach dip with pumpernickel bread and iced coffee) and then I'll start reading Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge.

Four Seasons Four Books Mini-Challenge

For this challenge, you choose book covers to represent each season. Books I think work well from my horror collection are Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King (rain for spring), Island by Richard Laymon (a beach for summer), Horrorween by Al Sarrantonio (pumpkins for fall) and Eternity by Tamara Thorne (snow for winter).


1 comment:

Chris said...

Hour 20 - you own this read-a-thon! No book too long, no print too small. Turn those pages! Burn through those books! Finished one? Start another! Hit those books!

Oh, and treat yourself to something - you've earned it!

Chris - Team Sycamore