Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Update #2

I'm still awake, but I'm getting pretty tired. Right now I'm drinking a Starbucks energy drink, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. Also, this morning when I woke up my throat hurt a little bit and it has progressively gotten worse. Now it's painful to swallow and my whole body aches. But I'm so close to the end that I feel I might as well just stay up. Plus, I just started reading Big Driver by Stephen King (a novella in Full Dark, No Stars) and I really want to see what happens next.

I finished reading I Am Legend by Richard Matheson and I can't believe I've been a horror fan all these years and never read it. It's amazing - if you're a horror fan and somehow haven't read it yet (like me), do it now.

Books read: Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller and I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

Total pages read: 515

Snacks consumed: Bits & Bites, Starbucks energy drink, green tea

No comments: