Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? 

I'm not feeling tired at all yet, it must be thanks to all the iced coffee I drank.

2) What have you finished reading?

I read the last 80 pages of The Blondes by Emily Schultz, Baxter by Jessica Hamilton and I'm currently halfway through The Hollow Skull by Christopher Pike.

3) What is your favorite read so far?

I'm really enjoying The Hollow Skull. I love Christopher Pike and this is one of the few books I've never read by him.

4) What about your favorite snacks?

Spinach dip with pumpernickel bread. My boyfriend also made me a delicious dinner:

Prosciutto and Swiss cheese stuffed chicken breasts, asparagus and crescent rolls.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

I haven't really been reading many blogs because I'm trying to focus on reading (when I'm not being distracted by my boyfriend), but there's still time!

3 comments:

Sherry Ann said...

Oooh, that food looks yummy! Looks like you're having a great Read-a-Thon!

Dana said...

Wow, that looks really good! I loved Christoper Pike when I was growing up. I should reread some of his books. Hope you are still enjoying the read-a-thon!

Alex in Leeds said...

MMmmmmmm, I am a sucker for asparagus. I'm having a great time this readathon but I'm craving cookies and wish I'd made some. Next time. Way to go with the reading and hope you make it to Hour 24. :)