Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BOOK NEWS: Crimson

At the end of Gord Rollo's first novel, The Jigsaw Man, there was an excerpt of his next book, Crimson, which will be released by Leisure February 24, 2009. I thought the excerpt was creepy and I can't wait to read the rest of it.

Here's the blurb for it:

The citizens of the Canadian town of Davinsport, Ontario, are no strangers to fear. Evil has walked their streets before, leaving in its wake a legacy of murder, and madness. No one likes to talk about it anymore, and most people have managed to convince themselves it never really happened, but secrecy and denial can only hide the truth for so long. Evil can wait forever. By 1967, what had happened was nothing more than a legend, a scary story told around roaring campfires. Four boyhood friends are about to discover the truth, but no one will believe them.

It sounds awesome and I love the creepy cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I see you live in Oakvile. Small world. I went to school at Sheridan back in the day!

Anyway, hope you like Crimson when you get to it. It's set in Dunnville, Ontario, the small town I grew up in (and still live).

Cheers,

Gord

Melissa Helwig said...

Cool, I went to Sheridan too.